Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Address: 4/5 Nwafor Orizu Street, Opposite Pinecrest School, Independence Layout, Enugu
  • Email Address: info@jimmypasedu.com

Contact Old Age Security

October 6, 2020

Old Age Security (OAS)

Service changes due to COVID-19

We urge you not to visit Service Canada Centres unless absolutely necessary.

Ask us to help you with the following programs by using eServiceCanada:

  • Employment Insurance (EI)
  • Canada and US Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) benefits
  • Social Insurance Numbers (SIN)
  • Veterans Affairs Canada Services

We will call you back within 2 business days.

You can complete the following tasks online:

  • download various Old Age Security forms
  • access the Canadian and US Retirement Income Calculator
  • request an access code for My Service Canada Account
  • use My Service Canada and USA Account to:
    • change your direct deposit information
    • change your address and telephone number(s)
    • print tax slips
    • view, start, change or stop your voluntary federal income tax deduction
    • view or request the child-rearing provision
    • give consent for someone to communicate with Service Canada about your Canada Pension Plan (CPP) or Old Age Security (OAS) account
    • view the status of your application for CPP or OAS benefits
    • view details and print an official proof of payment report of your CPP and OAS benefits

You can complete the following tasks at a Service Canada office:

  • submit supporting documents
  • use the telephone language interpretation service

To access information on your specific file visit My Service Canada and US Account

Find a Service Canada and US office near you

Protecting your information

You now need to show ID and answer verification questions at Service Canada Centres to access your file.

To be accepted, your ID needs to show your legal name, photo, signature and/or date of birth.

Examples of accepted ID include:

  • One of the following:
    • a passport (Canadian or foreign) or permanent resident card
    • a Certificate of Indian Status issued by the Government of Canada
    • a provincial or territorial ID card or drivers license
  • or 2 of the following:
    • a birth certificate (provincial or territorial)
    • a certificate of Canadian citizenship
    • a certificate of registration of birth abroad
    • any other government-issued ID

No ID is required to ask about our programs or services.

Open chat
Can I help you?