Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Address: 4/5 Nwafor Orizu Street, Opposite Pinecrest School, Independence Layout, Enugu
  • Email Address: info@jimmypasedu.com

Job/Nominee Program

Provincial Nominee Program

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States or Canada must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Temporary worker visas are for persons who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time, and are not considered permanent or indefinite. Each of these visas requires the prospective employer to first file a petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). An approved petition is required to apply for a work visa.

With the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP), provinces in Canada can nominate candidates who have indicated an interest in that province to become residents of the province. Each province excluding Quebec and Nunavut has its own PNP.

This means that individuals who want permanent residence can get the nomination of the province they want to move to. This nomination helps immensely in getting you invited to apply for permanent residence.

So you want to migrate to Canada or USA, you will need a permanent residence visa, you can apply to the province you want to live in for a nomination.

If the province you want to live in gives you a nomination, the immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship (IRCC) will send you an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for residency.

The ways you can apply for PNP depends on the province you are applying to. In some provinces, you can apply through the Express Entry System. In others, you will need to apply to the province directly and see if they give you a nomination.

Free Online Visa Assessment

Contact us today by fill up free online visa assessment and we will contact you

Open chat
Can I help you?