Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Address: 4/5 Nwafor Orizu Street, Opposite Pinecrest School, Independence Layout, Enugu
  • Email Address: info@jimmypasedu.com

Religious Visa

Religious Leader

If you’re a religious leader of your congregation or minister, you may be able to Navigate to Canada and work in Canada without a work permit.

This program may allow religious workers to be eligible for some government services or benefits or stay in Canada longer.

Religious workers include but not limited to liturgical workers, pastors, bishops, missionaries, nuns, monks, and religious brothers and sisters
religious education teacher in a religion-based school.

Free Online Visa Assessment

Contact us today by fill up free online visa assessment and we will contact you

Open chat
Can I help you?